Search This Blog

Sunday, October 7, 2012

19 Week Pregnancy Recap...

How far along? Today I am 20 weeks! Halfway there! Yipppeeeeee! The picture above is from yesterday 
Total weight gain? As of today I am up 10 lbs! I think I am right on track, but will ask my OB on Wednesday.
Maternity clothes? I actually haven't worn any "maternity clothes" yet, unless you count the belly band. Still in my normal scrubs for work, and I have been sporting a lot of tanks with jeans/shorts (using the hair tie trick....no way in hell I am buttoning those bad boys!)
Stretch marks? None, yet. Attempting to be diligent about using lotion everyday. 
Sleep? Awful! I can't even talk about it. Uhhhhhh.....
Best moment this week? Ordering our crib!!!!
Miss anything? Sleep!!!!! Oh, and wine :)
Movement? Lots of little flutters! It is so fun!
Food cravings? None really, just packing it away like a truck driver!
Anything making you queasy or sick? If I don't eat something every few hours, I start to feel nauseous and weak, but I'm good otherwise. 
Gender? He is all Boy!!!!!
Labor signs? Nope!
Symptoms? Huge boobs, big belly, acne. Fun stuff :)
Belly button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody? Mostly happy, but I have had some bitchy/crazy moments :)
Looking forward to? Starting on the nursery!


2 comments:

  1. You look awesome! So cool that we are only a few weeks apart.. Can't wait for more updates:)

    ReplyDelete