Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Just what I NEEDED!

......More makeup!!!!

I couldn't let my $15 off $50 Sephora coupon go to waste!!!! After work Monday evening, while it was POURING rain here in Phoenix (something that rarely happens), I ran into Sephora and bought these two beauties!!!

NARS Laguna Bronzer
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
I have been wanting these two products for quite some time now, and this was just the perfect excuse to purchase BOTH!!

I'm trying to talk Zack into putting them under the Christmas tree so that they count as a Christmas present (so I don't feel as guilty) but he is not feelin' it and insists I just use them! Poor me huh......

But now the question in......what do I buy with my 20% off everything coupon (with very few restrictions) from Ulta!?!?!?!

2 comments:

  1. okay I LOOOVE Urban Decay...I just got a bunch of eyeliners from them and they are the best. So I think I just might have to try this primer out! Does it keep your eyeshadow on longer?!

    xoxo
    Aarean

    p.s. come on over and take a peek at my CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN giveaway! :-) I think you'll really like it!
    colorissue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard great things about Urban Decay eye primer!

    ReplyDelete