Search This Blog

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Feeling a bit lost

In more ways then one.

The "least" important being my wardrobe. I have a closet full of clothes and nothing to wear. While packing for our weekend trip to Tucson to visit the in-laws this evening, I came to the conclusion that I kind of hate all of my clothes. I can't seem to pair anything together that I feel comfortable wearing.  Every few months the hubs and I go through our clothes and pull together a few bags for the Goodwill, but this time I'm tempted to just pack up 50% of my wardrobe and say good-bye! So tempting, but then what if I miss those clothes in a few month. uhhhhhhh.......

The "most" important reason being, I feel lost in my career. I'm a nurse. I work for a good company and make a decent living, but is this what I want to do for the rest of my life. 40-50 more years. Some days I think, sure....every day is a little different, I have job security, I like working with people, blah, blah, blah. Then other days I think, what can be my way out of here? Do I just need to switch departments? Switch hospitals? Should I go back to graduate school for my nurse practitioner, in hopes that I will find something I'm a bit more passionate about? I'm just lost. Part of the problem is, I feel like Zack and I should start the process of TTC, but if I go back to school, how I will juggle baby, work and graduate school. I need to make a decision.....like now.

uhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment